- Barbaroux Golf Course, Brignoles (20min) – This highly regarded Championship course was created by US architect Pete & PB Dye. Barbaroux is a favourite course in the region and has been voted one of the top 50 courses by Golf World European. It also boasts the biggest green in Europe, at 69 m long. With a pro shop, an academy, competitions and an on-site hotel, it is a one-stop shop for any golf enthusiast.
- Golf Course de la Sainte Baume, Provence (45min) – Play a relaxing round of golf with magnificent views of Mont Sainte Victoire to inspire you. This is a high quality golf course set in a beautiful location, with a club boasting an 18 hole par 71 golf course set amongst the forests and lakes of Provence. Well designed and maintained, the club also has a driving range, chipping area, putting green, pro shop, locker rooms and clubhouse with bar and restaurant. A teaching pro is on hand for private lessons.
- Golf Course De Saint Endreol, Les Arcs (Var) (50min) – An excellent course for those who want to enjoy a relaxing day out in magnificent surroundings. This beautiful 18 hole golf course is designed around the natural features of the rolling Provencal terrain. Expertly maintained fairways look out over the Endre river and the red rock of Rocher de Roquebrune. It is an area of outstanding natural beauty, drenched in Mediterranean sunshine. Each of the 18 holes poses its own challenges, such as the spectacular drop from the 13th hole onto a waterside green!
- Dolce Fregate Golf Course, St Cyr-sur-Mer(60min) – The Dolce Fregate Provence golf course is located at Saint Cyr sur Mer. It is ideally situated at the heart of Bandol AOC vineyards and olive trees, overlooking the extraordinary Mediterranean Sea. Located close to Bandol and its white sand beaches between Marseille and Toulon, you will enjoy magnificent views over the Mediterranean Sea. The Dolce Fregate Provence is an 18 holes 6210 metres by 72 course where you will find all the equipment and services you may need before playing.
- Golf Course De Roquebrune Resort, Roquebrune-Sur-Argens (60min) – Enjoy the best of both worlds at this stunning golf course, with the sparkling waters of the Riviera on one side and the wild Maure mountains on the other. This golf course is perfectly located for a relaxing golf break. Set in the tranquility of Roquebrune Sur Argens, it is located just 10 minutes from the beach resorts of Saint Raphael and Saint Maxime, with Cannes and Saint Tropez both within easy day-trip distance.
The 18 holes golf course is beautifully kept and the resort also offers a driving range, chipping area, putting green, pro shop and locker rooms. You can also hire the services of a teaching pro or a caddy, if you wish. The course is set in a 5* resort with hotel, gourmet restaurants and a spa, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the experience.
- Blue Green Sainte-Maxime Golf Course, Sainte Maxime (70min) – This friendly and relaxed golf club boasts fabulous views of the Provencal countryside on one side and the sparkling waters of the Riviera on the other. Just 10 minutes drive from the town centre of Sainte-Maxime, or half an hour from Saint Tropez, the golf club is easily accessible for a relaxing day out.
The 65 hectares of undulating fairways weave in and out of the wild scrub land and oak forests of the Var, with fantastic views of the bay of Saint-Tropez in the near distance. As well as a somewhat technical 72 par golf course, the club also has a driving range, chipping area, putting green and a clubhouse with pro shop, bar and restaurant. Lessons with a teaching pro are available for those who wish to improve their game.